Featured here are links to many of the maps featured on the Michigan Highways website. (Please note any of the original maps on this website created by Christopher Bessert are copyrighted and may not be used for any purpose without prior permission.)
- 1951 Trunkline Plan: "Plan for the Development of the State Trunkline System" (Revised January 1951) (222 KB)
- 1968 Trunkline Plan: "A State Trunkline Plan Classifying Highways for Needs Studies and the Development of Construction Programs (Revised January 1968)":
- Diagonal Highways Map, 1936 - a larger version of the map from the Diagonal Highways, 1935-36 article.
- Downtown Adrian: Trunkline Routing Map (PDF) - showing all trunkline routes through Adrian, 1915-present.
- Capitol Loop Map (PDF) - showing the route of downtown Lansing's Capitol Loop.
- Downtown Detroit Trunkline Map (PDF) - showing the various state trunkline highways and their termini in downtown Detroit. (Map overhauled with minor updates, January 13, 2013.)
- The New M-217
- Proposed M-37 Hastings-Battle Creek Expressway
- The Cadillac Area: 2001 (PDF)
- The Cadillac Area: 1999-2000
- Niles Area Trunklines, 2010–
- M-26 in the South Range Area: 2006 (PDF)
- M-26 in the South Range Area: 2005 (PDF)
- M-28: Possible Rerouting near Marquette (2004-05)
- Ontonagon State Trunkline Changes 2006
- US-131 Manton Bypass Map (2003)
- US-131 Manton Bypass Map as Constructed (Sept. 19, 2003)
- US-131 Constantine Bypass - Before/After
- US-31 Freeway in Berrien County
- Originally-proposed I-96/I-69/US-27/I-496 Interchange near Lansing
- Michigan County Trunkline Maps:
- Alcona Co (GIF)
- More counties planned...
- many more maps to be added!
The Michigan Department of Transportation website also contains a wealth of maps, some of which are listed here:
- MDOT Maps & Publications
Also of passing interest might be a glimpse of the collection of Official Michigan Highway Maps I have collected over the years: